This a menu bar for Windows. It will read the standard native menus (IE those in Notepad) and replicate them on a consistent bar at the top of the window. The functionality could be described as being similar to OSX's Menu bar.
The last lee-soft project. Created for the Windows X OSX Transformation Pack.
- Windows Unicode API TypeLib - Windows API, stores all the API declarations
- email@example.com GDI+ Type Library 1.05
- Karl E. Peterson's - HookMe - A clean and elegant means of subclassing
- Extended GDIPlusWrapper - Extended GDIPlusWrapper used for OOP GDIPlus
Don't use the "download ZIP" feature of GitHub it will convert the windows new line characters to linux new line characters and VB6 can't understand them. Clone the repository with the GitHub desktop app
- Clone the repo
- Ensure you have Visual Basic 6.0(Service Pack 6) installed
- Grab the WinU and GDIPlus TLB - extract the TLBs and add as a reference to the project
- Grab the HookMe zip - extract the files (IHookSink.cls, MHookMe.bas) over the placeholder files (IHookSink.cls, MHookMe.bas) and disregard any other files
Grab the Extended GDIPlusWrapper library - extract contents to "GDIPlusWrapper" and follow instructions for creating the library
- Grab the release of the GDIPlusWrapper library and re-add it as a reference to this project
- Compile and enjoy
I have been unable to contact the original author of the vbAccelerator GDIPlusWrapper (firstname.lastname@example.org). Permission to include his library here is pending and until it is approved I will not be able to include it here.