Demos and Goodies for MMS 2017
- Navigating Your Automation Options in Microsoft Azure
- Presented with Pete Zerger, MANY demos on all the various Automation Options in Azure, including: Logic Apps, Flow, Azure Automation, and Azure Functions
- Defending the New Perimeter: Microsoft Cybersecurity in the Real World
- Presented with Pete Zerger, his original Co-Speaker dropped out at the last minute, so I was mostly on stage to look pretty and facilitate audience interaction.
- Publishing Anything You Can Imagine to OMS Using the API
- Guest Demo on a session with Cameron Fuller and Islam Gomaa. This was a very rewarding session as I was able to demo using an Amazon Alexa device to query custom solar energy generation out of Cameron's OMS Workspace. Very enjoyable to show off this custom solution in front of atenddess and members from the OMS product team @ microsoft as well!
- Real-World IoT for IT Pros
- Presented with Pete Zerger on Azure IoT
- Twin Cities PowerShell Automation UserGroup Presentation
- Presentation on using Azure Application Insights with PowerShell
- IT Service Management Mashup!
- Presented with Sam Erskine on a fun and informative session on the shift from "Traditional ITSM" to "Modern ITSM"
- "IT Panic Button" - Amazon Dash Button to create incidents, slack posts, and more
- "Alexa ITSM" - Using Amazon Alexa to check Incident status and reassign incidents using just my voice!
- Automating for DevOps with Azure Functions
- Presented with Pete Zerger on "Advanced" functionality of Azure Functions for a number of dev ops scenarios.
- Demo packed sessions including: Deploying Azure Functions via GitHub, Deploying Azure Functions via VSTS, Managaing and Monitoring Azure Functions.