My personal boilerplate: HTML5, small screen first, cross-browser, normalization, progressive enhancement.
metatag helps improve appearance on mobile devices.
- Browser and device icons are in the root directory.
- Browsers with no MQ support rely on Respond.js within the custom Modernizr build.
- ARIA roles on common components (include additional, relevant roles throughout development)
- Google CDN and local fallback for jQuery
- Mathias' shorter Google Analytics tracking snippet (including tracking of page load time)
- Built upon normalize.css.
- Small screen first approach. Build up the design in layers of project-specific @media queries.
- Includes personalizations, clearfix helper class, and some print styles from H5BP.
Refer to the release notes for HTML5 Boilerplate on Github.
- Modernizr: MIT/BSD license
- jQuery: MIT/GPL license
- Respond: MIT/GPL license
- The Unlicense (aka: public domain)