Lets you open tabs tab number # counting from the left in Sublime Text 2/3. See: http://www.sublimetext.com/
From the package manager (https://github.com/wbond/package_control_channel), this is listed under 'GotoTab'.
Bring up a git-enabled command line in the Packages/ folder of your Sublime user folder, and execute the following:
> git clone git://github.com/leegould/GotoTab.git
- Download this repository
- Go to menu "Preferences" -> "Browse Packages"
- There should be a lot of folders. Create a new folder called "GotoTab"
- Put this repository into that folder
- The default windows & linux key bindings set ctrl-1 through ctrl-8 as tabs 1 through 8, with ctrl-9 going to the last tab (as in common browsers)
- The default osx key bindings set cmd-1 through cmd-8 as tabs 1 through 8, with cmd-9 going to the last tab (as in common browsers)
The plugin allows you to switch to the numbered tab via a key binding. Currently bindings are included for Windows and OSX.
After you have installed the plugin; an example of use, if you have 3 files open in 3 tabs, pressing ctrl+1 (windows) / cmd-1 (OSX) will switch to the first tab, ctrl+2/cmd+2 will switch to the second tab and ctrl+3/cmd+3 will switch to the third tab. ctrl+4/cmd+4 will do nothing until you have a fourth tab open.
This plugin now has support for groups, if you have files in a group, then the shortcuts will look for the first file tab in that group.