LJM WHMCS Domain Checker
Contributors: leejmurphy Donate link: http://www.leemurphy.co.uk Tags: whmcs, domain checker License: GPLv2 or Later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html Requires at least: 3 Tested up to: 3.5.1 Stable tag: 1.1.2
A simple plugin for WordPress that allows you to display the Domain Checker for WHMCS in a nice tidy widget.
This plugin will allow you display the Domain Checker integration code for WHMCS in a nice tidy widget. You MUST have WHMCS installed in order for this plugin to work.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go the widgets section in WordPress and drag the WHMCS Domain Checker widget to your widget area of choice
- Input the path to your whmcs directory. You can use just the root subfolder, e.g.
/whmcsor the full url, e.g.
- Select whether you would like the form to redirect to the domain availability page or the domain purchase page
= 1.2 =
- Fix: Minor bug fix
- Change: Updated form label and added placeholder tag to domain field
= 1.1 =
- New: Added screenshots
- New: Added meaningful error messages for incorrect widget configuration
- Fix: Set the WHMCS path as either a subfolder or full domain
= 1.0 =
- Created initial version