Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Support for converted ELF Open Go networks.
- Network files no longer need to be ungzipped.
- Improved time usage.
- Slowed down play, more consistent time usage from opening to middle game.
- By default no longer exits early in fixed playouts or in Japanese byo yomi.
- The engine will respond faster on large searches, tree cleanup happens in the background.
- Memory usage for large searches further reduced.
- Fix a bug in the locking implementation that could lead to data races.
- Default tuning is faster and will select faster kernels on most devices.
- Various other small fixes and improvements.