Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for lz-analyze and lz-genmove_analyze GTP extensions.
They provide real time information about the search and can be used by GUIs.
- Added support for lz-setoption to change options without restarting.
Support setting max memory usage, visits, etc.
- Implemented Winograd F(4x4, 3x3) for CPU and GPU, speeding up large networks.
- Symmetrical positions in the opening are now recognized and sped up through mirroring/rotations.
- Storing coefficients in fp16 format is automatically enabled if it is faster.
- Support for fp16 compute. Large speedup on cards with fp16 compute support.
- Improved scaling of MCTS search with large number of threads.
- Added specific time management for self-play training games.
- Bugfixes to SGF parsing.
- Bugfixes to GTP compatibility.
- AutoGTP: support compressed weights, removing the need to ungzip.
- AutoGTP: use HTTPS.
- Validation: support arbitrary GTP commands for each binary.
- Training code now supports multi-GPU.
- Bundled OpenBLAS is updated with support for new CPUs.
- (Open)BLAS is no longer required for compiling.
Note 2018-11-01: ZIP packages have been re-uploaded with missing gzip added.