Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Assert formats for :ttl, :turtle, and :notation3 in addition to :n3
- Add application/turtle, application/x-turtle, text/rdf+n3 and application/rdf+n3 as mime types
matching this format, even though only text/turtle and text/n3 are valid.
- New Predictive-Parser based N3 Reader, substantially faster than previous Treetop-based parser
- RDF.rb 0.3.0 compatibility updates
- Remove literal_normalization and qname_hacks, add back uri_hacks (until 0.3.0)
- Use nil for default namespace
- In Writer
- Use only :prefixes for creating QNames.
- Add :standard_prefixes and :default_namespace options.
- Use """ for multi-line quotes, or anything including escaped characters
- In Reader
- URI canonicalization and validation.
- Added :canonicalize, and :intern options.
- Added #prefixes method returning a hash of prefix definitions.
- Change :strict option to :validate.
- Add check to ensure that predicates are not literals, it's not legal in any RDF variant.
- RSpec 2 compatibility
- In Writer, set @base_uri not @base, as :base_uri is an attribute.
- Relativize URLs without matching as regexp.
- Allow mixed case literal languages.
- Improve N3 Unicode support for Ruby 1.9
- Improve Turtle/N3 Writer to use unescaped and qname'd values
- Ruby 1.9.2 compatibility
- Added script/tc to run test cases
- Fixed RDF.to_s != RDF.to_uri.to_s in writer, it worke for every other vocabulary
- Handle XMLLiteral when value is a Nokogiri node set.
- Simplify process_uri by not having a special case for ^# type URIs.
- Unescape values when creating URIs.
- URI normalization isn't required for N3, so removed.
- Added Reader#rewind and #close as stubs because document is parsed on initialize and input is closed.
- Compatible with RDF.rb 0.2.1
- Replace require against rdf/rdfxml/patches/* with rdf/n3/patches/*
- N3 parsing and Turtle serialization substantially complete.
- A little more work needed on some tests and some lingering issues in RDF.rb to be resolved.
- Added script/console and script/parse
- Updates to reader to bring it in line with other readers. Implement uri() and ns() as helper functions for constructing URIs.
- Literal_normalization to override RDF::Literal.initialize and create Literal#valid?
- rdf_escape Literals when serializing via to_s
- Remove trailing "#" from URIs when normalizing.
- First port from RdfContext version 0.5.4