Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New: Handle MP3 format sounds & WAVE encapsulated MP3.
- New: Add BVE2060000 to known train.dat formats.
- New: Support offset vertex indexing in the Wavefront obj parser.
- Fix: Crash if the main game window was minimized.
- Fix: Incorrect error message in the train.dat parser.
- Fix: Glitch in main menu controls screen.
- Fix: Issues in the X object parser.
Content Specific Fixes:
- Hacks: Fix Bakerloo v3 tunnels.
- Hacks: Fix Aldwych Branch tunnels.
- Hacks: Fix Piccadilly v5.2 tunnels.
- Hacks: Fix panel center glitch in the following older items of LU stock: LT_C69_77, LT_C69_77_v2, LT1938, LT1973 Unrefurb, LT_A60_62, LT1972 MkII
- Hacks: Fix panel center glitch in the following older items of Paris Metro stock: Paris MF67, Paris MF88, Paris MP73, Paris MP89. Paris MP89Auto
My apologies- This is the second release in two days to fix glitches. Adding colored vertices (Used in certain .X files and MSTS shapes) has proved a little more troublesome than first expected- There are a lot of places where changing a fundamental type like this can have unexpected consequences!
Hopefully this will deal with the last of them, but don’t hesitate to get in touch if something is still broken…
- Fix: Actually make the Object Viewer fix from 184.108.40.206 work correctly….
- Fix: Issue in certain train panels.
- Fix: An issue with Object Viewer and the TextureShiftFunction, introduced with 220.127.116.11
- Fix: Allow the EB key to be used with single-handle trains.
- Change: Update ca-ES translation (Thanks MarcRiera!)
- Change: Add current game-time to F10
- New: Add plugin variable debug display / key trigger. (CTRL+F10 for new installs)
Content Specific Fixes:
- Hacks: Allow the final frame for a DigitalNumber to clip outside the texture bounds. (Fixes LT_C69_77 brake handle)
- New: Allow a delay value to be set for each power / brake notch in Train.dat
- New: Parser for the MSTS Shape (.s) format
- New: Support the MeshVertexColors template in .x files
- New: Basic Kiosk mode
- Change: Bump SharpCompress version
- Change: Use the RailDriver control names when configuring controls
- Change: The messages presented when passing a red signal whilst overspeed are now more consistant
- Change: Better error validation for the BrakeControl parameters in Train.dat
- Fix: Issue with BVE4 signals with no glow textures declared
- Fix: A disposed train could re-appear in the final block if the curve radius was < 300m
- Fix: Objects for disposed AI trains not hidden properly in some cases
Content Specific Fixes:
- Hacks: The Midland Suburban line extracts it's objects into an incorrect place
- Hacks: Treat (C) in a route comment as the copyright symbol
- Hacks: Attempt to detect usages of the BVE2 signal textures & provide an alternative
- Update pl-PL translation. (piotrulos)
- New: DDS texture loader plugin.
- New: Object Viewer now uses the texture loader plugins.
- New: Added the EbHandleBehaviour parameter to Train.dat & Train Editor.
- Change: Train.dat now contains the openBVE version in it's header.
- Change: Tightened up the number parsing in certain cases.
- Change: Improvements to RailDriver handling.
- Change: Handle two more variants of X formatted objects.
- Fix: Glitches with AI train exteriors.
- Fix: Erroneous error message in RW route parser.
- Fix: The brake delay value was incorrectly using that for power when an ATS plugin applied the brakes.
- Update de-DE translation (Thanks Quork)
- Update ca-ES translation (Thanks MarkRiera)
- Improved the DirectX object parser.
- New: Added the command Route.InitialViewpoint to control the camera view at the start of the sim.
- New: Destination variable for train animations & associated routefile command.
- Change: Made joystick input more robust under certain circumstances.
- Fix: Exterior objects were visible from the cab if the driver car was not set to 0.
- Fix: Issue with animated objects using multiple sounds.
Content Specific Fixes:
- Hacks: Routefile specific fixes for the Sanbie routes.
- Hacks: Handle CSV objects using multiple columns.
- Hacks: Handle times declared in the HH.MM.SS format.
- New: Mirror command for B3D / CSV objects. http://bveworldwide.unlimitedboard.com/t1475-suggestion-mirrored-face-command#16040
- Fix: Joystick support broken
- Fix: Several issues with animated objects using TextureShifting
- Fix: Several issues with sounds in animated objects
- Fix: Glitch when backgrounds changed
- Fix: Issue with distance scripted markers
- Change: Cache train objects whilst loading
- Change: Accept Track.Background as a valid command
- Change: Walls and Dikes accept L / R as a valid direction. See the following errata note: https://github.com/leezer3/OpenBVE/wiki/Errata#l--r-now-accepted-as-valid-wall--dike-directions
- Hacks: Fix issues when the first number in certain B3D / CSV commands is omitted
- Hacks: Routefile specific fix for 目蒲線普.csv
- Hacks: Routefile specific fix for Zwolle - Vlissingen
- Hacks: Fix initial zoom for LT1938 Stock (BVE4) panel
- Hacks: Fix panel scroll range for TOQ2000 & TOQ8000
- Hacks: Fix incorrect panel eye position for 81-71
- New: It is now possible to implement multiple interior views via the train.xml format. (Experimental)
- New: Animated objects now support basic sounds. See here: http://bveworldwide.unlimitedboard.com/t1314p25-animated-objects-following-the-track-now-with-sound
- New: openBVE now supports an event marker overlay (As per Route Viewer)
- New: Route Viewer will now load FLAC sounds.
- Fix: Several issues with the TextureShift functions.
- Fix: Detect several issues with invalid paramaters supplied via Train.dat (Note: This may produce a few extra error messages with some trains. These may be ignored)
- Fixed an issue with the WMTA Red Line.
- New: Handle BVE1200000 and BVE1210000 format train.dat files.
- New: Add Uchibo V8 objects to the compatibility lists.
- Fix: Handle a case of a malformed MeshMaterialList in the X parser.
- Fix: Issue with RailCycles under certain circumstances.
- Hacks: Handle malformed ATS/ ATC declarations better.
- Hacks: Remove obviously wrong additional closing brackets in the RW parser (Fixes various stuff)
- Hacks: Fix an issue where Background #0 is not used, and the route does not start at position zero.
- Hacks: Route specific fix for Jundiai-Francisco Morato
- Hacks: Route specific fix for Linie S3 (FVE)
- When using a double-sided wall / dyke, this would be omitted if either the left or the right object was not loaded.
- It was possible to use the .Rail and .RailEnd commands with a RailIndex of zero.
- New: Added a parser for objects in the Wavefront .obj format.
- New: Considerable improvements to the .X parser.
- Fix: Enable Hacks option not saved between program runs.
- Fix: Jumping to the track camera could start in an incorrect position.
- Change: Add libopenal1 to the Debian package dependencies.
- Change: Better notification message if a required system library is missing.