I'm a software engineer and love the concept of open source. I wrote various open source tools and libraries and try to keep them up-to-date. I also maintain and contribute to various Java and Scala projects. My fields of interest are build tools, productivity tools/libraries and modular software architecture. If possible I use Scala but also do Java coding. When I write technical documents or blog posts, I try to do it with AsciiDoc(tor).
Here is a list of some of my current software projects where I'm the author or contributor:
- Mill Build Tool - Build tool with good caching support and build files written in Scala. IMHO the best and probably fastest build tool for JVM projects on the planet. [Developer, Maintainer]
- various plugins for the excellent Mill build tool [Creator]
- Domino - A Scala DSL to write OSGi modules and manage component lifecycles. [Developer, Maintainer]
- Domino Java - A Java DSL to write OSGi modules. An port of the Domino Scala DSL. [Creator]
- LambdaTest - A Java DSL to write tests and asserts on top of JUnit or TestNG, but in a functional and fluent style, without any annotations. [Creator]
- CmdOption - A Java command line parser with lots of features. [Creator]
- Functional Utils - Functional Utility Classes for working with Java 5+
- Polyglot Maven - A tranparent extension to Apache Maven build tool enabling alternative markup languages, especially a Scala dialect. [Contributor, Maintainer]
- AsciiDoc plugin for GitBucket - A plugin for GitBucket, that renders AsciiDoc document with Asciidoctor [Creator]
I work as a freelancer for a living. This gives me the freedom to dedicate some of my time to open source works. If you use any of my work or appreciate my contributions, chip in to support and motivate me to continue. You can sponsor me via my Github Sponsors Profile page.
Older Project and those I'm currently not actively developing:
- Configured Maven (cmvn)