Runalyze is a web application for analyzing your training - more detailed than any other sports diary. We are offering a official hosted version at runalyze.com. Runalyze is mainly developed by laufhannes and mipapo.
We provide two different documentations:
- help.runalyze.com - faq for users
- docs.runalyze.com - docs for admins/developers
Install / Development
To install dependencies and build:
composer install npm install gulp
- import activity files (*.fit, *.tcx, *.gpx and many more)
- TRIMP principle
- long-term form analysis
- VO2max estimation
- race prediction based on your shape
- statistics like Monotony, training strain, stress balance
- heart rate variability (HRV) in activity view
- elevation correction and calculation
Look at help.runalyze.com for a feature list with screenshots.
Please use our official translation platform at translate.runalyze.com. Pull requests for translations files will be ignored. Open a new issue for adding a language which is not available for translation yet.
Yep, we know that we have to add a
CONTRIBUTING.md to our repository. Finally we need to setup a CLA. These things take time and we are really busy developing new things for RUNALYZE.
(see discussion at #952)
If you discover a security vulnerability, please send an e-mail to us at email@example.com.
- Elevation data from Shuttle Radar Topography Mission
- jQuery by jQuery Foundation, Inc.