DESI Imaging Legacy Surveys data reduction pipeline, using the Tractor framework
The license is 3-clause BSD.
Code for the analysis of the Legacy Surveys (DECam/DECaLS, MzLS+BASS)
Some notable contents:
- legacyzpts/legacy_zeropoints.py -- code for computing photometric and astrometric zeropoints of Community Pipeline-calibrated images
- bin/runbrick-shifter.sh -- template script for our large-scale runs at NERSC
- legacypipe/runbrick.py -- the top-level script to reduce one Legacy Surveys brick.
- docker-nersc -- Dockerfile recipe for an Intel-compiler optimized build of the code, used in production
- docker -- a generic/public Dockerfile
The Docker containers we use in production are available on Docker Hub: https://cloud.docker.com/u/legacysurvey/repository/docker/legacysurvey/legacypipe
- Python 3