Defining a behaviour_info/1 function is no longer the only way to define a behaviour; you can use -callback attributes as well. This change makes edoc aware of the latter, such that the module documentation page for a behaviour module will list the name and arity of the required callback functions. Ideally, edoc should use the type information present in the callback attributes, but with this change, the documentation is at least no worse than when using an explicit behaviour_info function.
…nto maint * lukas/common_test/surefire_fix_skipped_end/OTP-10158: Fix bug where auto skipped tcs would disappear Allow non configlist returns from other cths Fix close of suite when end_per_suite is skipped
* lukas/common_test/ct_notify/OTP-10157: Add ct:notify and ct:sync_notify
* ta/prim_archive-reloading: escript_SUITE: remove gratuitous space [erts,kernel,stdlib] fix escript/primary archive reloading Conflicts: erts/preloaded/src/erl_prim_loader.erl OTP-10151
* ms/correct-formating-in-exit: Correct formating in exit error messages OTP-10148
* hb/erl_docgen/cref_spaces/OTP-10138: erts: add space before '*' in some function prototypes ic: add space before '*' in some function prototypes Fix a bug regarding spaces in C function prototypes
* siri/erl_prim_loader/archive-scripts/OTP-10071: Update preloaded Add tests for problems with handling of primary archive Add comments to make erl_prim_loader primary archive handling more readable Fix erl_prim_loader errors in handling of primary archive
Thanks to Richard O'Keefe for pointing the bug out.
…130' into maint * gustav/stdlib/gen_server_enter_loop_global_scope/OTP-10130: Change testcase of gen_server:enter_loop/4 with global scope to match on result of a gen_server:call/2 Correct guard matching in gen_server:enter_loop/4 to match global scope in ServerName without timeout.
Thanks to Tuncer Ayaz for co-authoring.
…adable This commit introduces no functional change. It only adds comments and changes some function/variable names.
The following errors have been corrected: * If primary archive was named "xxx", then a file in the same directory named "xxxyyy" would be interpreted as a file named yyy inside the archive. * erl_prim_loader did not correctly create and normalize absolute paths for primary archive and files inside it, so unless given with exact same path files inside the archive would not be found. E.g. if escript was started as /full/path/to/xxx then "./xxx/file" would not be found since erl_prim_loader would try to match /full/path/to/xxx with /full/path/to/./xxx. Same problem with ../. * Depending on how the primary archive was built, erl_prim_loader:list_dir/1 would sometimes return an empty string inside the file list. This was a virtual element representing the top directory of the archive. This has been removed. Thanks to Tuncer Ayaz and Shunichi Shinohara for reporting and co-authoring corrections.
If the mtime of an escript/primary archive file changes after being added to the code path, correctly reload the archive and update the cache. The existing code didn't consider that it might be a zip archive and failed: =ERROR REPORT==== 3-Aug-2011::09:21:21 === File operation error: bad_central_directory. Target: /escript_archive/module.beam. Function: get_file. Process: code_server. Thanks David Reid and Hakan Mattson.
* slf/dyntrace-comment-and-func-cleanup: dyntrace.erl comment cleanup and unused function removal OTP-10141
* sz/dtrace-message-send-fix: DTrace bug in message-send OTP-10142
* sverk/hipe-arm-fix: hipe_arm.c: remove dead code Workaround gcc bug affecting ARM debug build Fix compile error of HIPE enabled DEBUG emulator for ARM Fix hipe bif calling bug on ARM Add armv7l and armv5tejl as a recognized ARM architectures OTP-10137
to match on result of a gen_server:call/2
* hb/kernel/fix_spec_disk_log/OTP-10131: Correct the type of the disk log header
erts/emulator/hipe/hipe_arm.c started out as a clone of hipe_ppc.c, with #ifdefs to select ARM-specific code. Somehow those #ifdefs never got cleaned out, resulting in fairly ugly-looking code. This eliminates the #ifdefs, deletes dead PowerPC-specific code, and keeps only the ARM-specific code. I've verified that the exact same assembly code is generated for hipe_arm.c before and after this patch (if you compile without -g, with -g there are unavoidable changes to the debug data). Signed-off-by: Mikael Pettersson <firstname.lastname@example.org>