Hi, this is the sourcecode for the court booking website I wrote for Trinity College, Cambridge while a student there.
The code is the first largish project that I have written from scratch in PHP, so some parts are not is clean as they could be. Also I didn't know of ORM-type frameworks in PHP at this stage, so I sort of wrote my own.
- Admin interface:
- in which courts, sports and teams are added. For each court a number of sports may be assigned. And each team plays a specific sport.
- user administration, e.g. disabling access, changing password or setting team captains (this gives extra booking rights).
- Block booking feature for team captains making recurring bookings simpler.
- Automatic booking reminders.
- Integration of Google maps to show courts.
- Multi-level access granularity.
See installation instructions in
This code is released under the CC-NC-SA license (see the LICENSE file for full details).