- When submitting an order in the borrow section in the German part, the success message has now been translated to German.
- Tab "return" in German part of leihs has now been translated to German
- The filter settings are not deleted anymore when switching from one category to another
- Feature delegation contracts: When searching for a user, not only his own contracts are shown in the overview but also contracts of delegations, where this user is acting as borrower.
- Bug fixing: Adding an item or model is not case sensitive anymore. This bug was introduced with the PostgreSQL-Update
- Bug fixing: It is not possible to lend the same item at the same time to the same user.
- Bug fixing: Date field when editing the calender in the return page was buggy. Now it is possible to delete the date or type a new date
- Feature duplicate items: If you save an item where the serial-nr. already exists in leihs, you receive a warning asking, if you really want to save. This should help keep your inventory "tidy".
- The shown time in the Audits-Page has been corrected to show the current time
- The newest entries in the Audits-Page are now shown on the top
Installing leihs V4
- Enabling LDAP in V4: How-to-documentation adjusted to enable LDAP under PostgreSQL
- We now provide the possibility to create the first leihs-Admin-user through a UI