Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Almost a complete rewrite of all modules. AssetPress is more modular, stable and extensible.
- Reworked commandline options.
- Workflows now support clean mode that erases previous directory. Default is not clean.
- New command line flag
gitNoPush. Will not push created git commit.
- Fixes for Apple Watch config.
- Size warnings: AssetPress warns if some assets are incorrect size or missing resolutions.
- AssetPress Workflow. AssetPress can now read .assetpress.json files and perform actions based on configuration. See project page for documentation about config files and workflow capabilities.
- AssetPress Splitter. A small sub-tool that can split screens (named like "1.0 Home Screen") and images into different folders. Very useful when working with Sketch. You can use Splitter with
- Sketch as input. Instead of passing a directory of exported images, now you can just pass .sketch file itself, and AssetPress will run proper
sketchtoolcommands and resize everything.
Initial public release!
- Android supports resizing from xxxhdpi to lower resolutions, 9-patch resizing, no-dpi.
- iOS supports resizing from any resolution to any lower, includes Xcassets folder generator.