The aim of concordion-extensions is to provide some simple extensions to the Concordion (http://www.concordion.org) testing framework.
setMatrix / assertMatrixEquals
supports the creation of test cases that work with data matrices.
Post-processes result files adding links to child specifications based on the breadcrumb file structure.
To find out more about the functions, take a look at the concordion tests:
The project uses Ant for building. The default target will compile, run the tests and create a jar.
- SpecLinker - Concordion generated breadcrumbs are prepended with a link to the root index page
- SpecLinker - Fixed issue loading default index page when packaged as a JAR
- SpecLinker - Fixed filepath separator handling when running Windows machines
- SpecLinker - Added examples running with Maven and a simple build pom
- SpecLinker - Optionally ignore link generation on certain pages
- SpecLinker - Concordion CSS should be added to the generated index page
- SpecLinker - Identify a strategy for dealing with ignored tests
- SpecLinker - Add command line argument to set default index page?
- SpecLinker - Distinguish index links from test links?