What is PClib?
Lightweight PHP framework for php 5.4+. For development of small to middle size web applications.
- Db: Database layer (mysql, pgsql or sql-lite)
- Form: Rendering, validation and storing into database
- Grid (datagrid): Pagination, sorting columns, summarization rows, filter
- Auth: Authentication and authorization: users, roles and permissions
- Translator: multilanguage support
- Debugger: improved error messages, variable dumps and debug-bar
- Logger, Tree view and more
- PHP 5.4
- Download pclib
- Copy directory
pclibsomewhere at your webroot.
- Some parts of the library need a few database tables. You can
found sql-dump in
install/pclib_*.sql. Import this sql-dump into your database.
- Now you are ready to use pclib!
or install it using composer:
composer require lenochware/pclib
require 'pclib/pclib.php'; $app = new PCApp('test-app'); $form = new PCForm('tpl/form-template.tpl'); print $form;
Connect to database and show datagrid with data
require 'pclib/pclib.php'; $app = new PCApp('test-app'); $app->db = new PCDb('mysql://root@localhost/test'); $grid = new PCGrid('tpl/grid-template.tpl'); $grid->setQuery('SELECT * FROM products'); print $grid;
For more examples see http://pclib.brambor.net/demo
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.