May 28, 2018
Leo is an IDE, outliner and PIM, as described here.
The highlights of Leo 5.7.3
- Added support for Jedi autocompletion.
- Much improved python_terminal plugin.
- Much improved recursive import script.
- New leo_babel plugin.
- Leo's pylint command writes clickable links.
- Smart searches for functions and methods.
- Allow separate bindings for numeric keypad keys
- Added easy-to-use diff-related wrappers for scripts.
- Allow local overrides of all abbreviations.
- Improved TypeScript importer.
- The usual minor bug fixes.