- "leo_manager" is one of the core component of LeoFS. Main roles are described below.
- "leo_manager" distribute routing-table (RING) which is always monitored by it.
- In order to continue operation of the storage system, "leo_manager" always monitor nodes in the cluster.
- "leo_manager" provide a centralized control function such as ATTACH, START, SUSPEND and RESUME.
- Detail document is here.
- "leo_manager" uses rebar build system. Makefile so that simply running "make" at the top level should work.
- "leo_manager" requires Erlang R16B03-1 or later.
LeoFS Manager generates and manages a routing table, which is called RING and based on consistent hashing.
LeoFS Manager always monitors every LeoFS Storage and LeoFS Gateway of status and RING in order to keep running LeoFS and consistency of a RING. And also, it distributes RING to LeoFS Storage and LeoFS Gateway.
In addition, LeoFS Manager provides LeoFS administration commands - leofs-adm to be able to easily operate LeoFS. LeoFS administration commands already cover entire LeoFS functions.