Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
- "leo_storage" is one of the core component of LeoFS. Main roles are described below.
- "leo_storage" is log structure file system for Object/BLOB. Also, It includes metadata-server which is powered by bitcask.
- "leo_storage" is master-less; It has NO-SPOF.
- LeoFS's storage-cluster consists of a set of loosely connected nodes.
- Detail document is here.
- "leo_storage" uses rebar build system. Makefile so that simply running "make" at the top level should work.
- "leo_storage" requires Erlang R15B03-1 or later.