Boba Fett Theme For Jekyll 1.4
A Resume Theme for Jekyll oriented for developpers. All the magic of this theme is that sections fill via Markdown files.
It makes your resume such as Boba Fett.
How to use it
There is three files to customize your site :
_config.ymlfor customizing your informations (name, summary, twitter, linkedin...),
css/main.scssfor customizing the desgin (fonts, colors, sizes...),
_sass/_custom.scssfor override default CSS properties.
CNAMEfor your custom domain.
All sections of the resume are filled with your markdown post in
You can run this command on terminal :
bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/leoderbois/Boba-Fett-Theme-For-Jekyll/master/_docs/install.sh)
and now you can run a jekyll server on this folder.
or do it manually :
- Clone the master branch :
git clone https://github.com/leoderbois/Boba-Fett-Theme-For-Jekyll.git
_config.ymland customize it :
cd Boba-Fett-Theme-For-Jekyll; mv _configDemo.yml _config.yml
- add a
_postsfolder for your CV informations.
assetsfolder if you need
To update your project from the original, just make a
git pull. All customizable files are ignored on push on my Master branch. So this will only update layout but not informations.
_config.ymlwith your informations,
css/main.scss(Jekyll now support SASS)
- or if you don't want to use
Start your server
- intstall Jekyll : jekyllrb.com (if needed),
- go to the folder where is your resume/theme with your terminal,
- start your server :
jekyll serve -w --baseurl '',
- go to http://localhost:4000.
Exemples of site using this template
Tell me if you use my theme
There is 2 statics branches :
This project use Frameworks :
- Boostrap (included, nothing to do)
- sass (Included in Jekyll, nothing to do)
- Font Awesome (included, nothing to do)
- Nothing scheduled.
Contact me if you have ideas !
- First stable release
- more fonts to custom (panel, titles, posts)
- new custom category with custom name
- add Open Graph options (title,local, description)
- add Google site verification and Alexa
- change css preprocessor for SASS, which is included in Jekyll now
- support of VCard by clicking on avatar (Thanks to Geoffrey BERGERET)
- support of Ackee analytics (self hosted solution)
- date on bottom is updated automatically
- Nicolas Derbois (HTML5 and CSS3 help)
- Matthieu Rebuffat (Design suggestions)
- Geoffrey BERGERET (VCard support idea)
Open sourced under the MIT license.