Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Added 'Quick add' feature: Menu > Tools > Quick add
You can add these packages to Laragon with 1-click: php, apache, phpmyadmin, git, mariadb, mysql, node, yarn, mongodb, robomongo, code, python, sublime, postgresql, go, liteide, ruby, java, eclipse, spring-tool-suite
- Updated Composer to 1.7.1
- Added new command line:
laragon create Blank project-name
Blank: the project type in "Quick app"
project-name: the name of the project. Laragon will create a folder in "C:\laragon\www\project-name" as well as a correspond database "project-name"
- Automated SSL certificates (auto detect, create and add to Trust Store)
- Made Laragon work with MySQL 8.x (Note: To make MySQL 8 compatible with former authentication, Laragon allows login with any username and password. However, it is not a big deal on dev environment).
- Added Quick Settings: There will be a menu item in PHP > Quick Settings to help you change some PHP settings quickly. You can control which items should be displayed in laragon.ini
[php] QuickSettings=xdebug, max_execution_time, upload_max_filesize, post_max_size, memory_limit
- Supported Global php.ini
- Support WildcardDNS (
This is the portable version of Laragon.
By default, Laragon is installed at C:\laragon.
As Laragon is containerized & portable & isolated, you can change the path (rename, move to another drive, move to another machine) without any worries.
- Updated PHP to version 7.2.2
- Fixed Path issue in Terminal