The best boilerplate for your React projects.
This boilerplate contains all you need to start your next React.js project. Simple, robust, well-organized, all you need to do is clone, install and you're ready to start.
I wrote a article for anyone who wants to learn how to build this boilerplate, if you want to learn just click here.
This boilerplate features all the latest tools and practices in the industry.
- ⚛ React — 16.7.0-alpha.0 with Hooks
- ♻ Redux with Redux Thunk — State Management with middleware to handle async requests
🛠Babel — ES6 syntax, Airbnb & React/Recommended config 🚀Webpack — Hot Reloading, Code Splitting, Optimized Build 💅CSS — Styled Components ✅Tests — Jest, React Testing Library & Cypress 💖Lint — ESlint 🐶Husky — Prevent bad commits
- Clone this repo using
- Move to the appropriate directory:
npm installto install dependencies.
npm startto see the example app at
npm start- start the dev server
npm run build- create a production ready build in
npm run lint- execute an eslint check
npm run lint:fix- execute an eslint and fix the errors
npm test- run all tests
npm run test:watch- run all tests in watch mode
npm run test:cover- coverage mode
npm run cypress:open- starts cypress
- Hot Module Replacement: Better HMR support;
- CSS/Sass support: Enable CSS/Sass support;
- PWA: Turn into a PWA boilerplate;
- SEO: SEO-ready;
MIT license, Copyright (c) 2018 Leonardo Maldonado.