Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
noUiSlider 13 does not include any breaking API changes.
Keyboard support is now built-in, so any custom implementations should be removed when upgrading.
Alternatively, built-in keyboard support can be disabled using
- Change: License changed to MIT;
- Change: Build process is now based on NPM scripts, phasing out the Grunt task runner.
- Fixed: Aria values are now as per spec (#889);
- Change: Pips formatting are now written as HTML (#875);
- Change: The
filteroption is now called for all pips (#754);
- Added: The
filteroption can now return
-1to hide a pip (#754);
keyboardSupportoption (#867, #895);
Fixed: Slider ignores clicks on .noUi-target outside of .noUi-base (#842);
Fixed: .noUi-origin moving out of the page causes horizontal scrolling (#852);
Fixed: Relative .noUi-handle has unintended margin (#854);
noUiSlider 11 doesn't include any breaking API changes.
Unless major changes were made to the stylesheet or you specifically depend
on the handle/connect order in the DOM, there should be no issues upgrading.
- Change: Use CSS transforms for handle movement, resulting in a massive performance improvement (#718);
- Change: Support multitouch by default;
- Change: Handle stacking is now on
- Added: A
.noUi-connectselement holding all
.noUi-valuein pips (#733);
paddingoption can now take an array for different padding values at both sides of a slider (#822);
useRequestAnimationFrameoption. No longer needed with CSS transforms;
multitouchoption. Now enabled by default;
- Fixed: Slider could ignore end events it should handle (#704, #805, #834);
- Fixed: Stop depending on array type (#801);
setmethod might bypass margin option (#823);
- Fixed: Alignment of pips for RTL sliders (#795);
- Fixed: Several issues regarding pips (#812, #826, #832);