We are working hard to release the new final version. This Repository includes not all files!
- Sources - https://github.com/Pseudoagentur/Bootstrap-Adminify-Sources
- HTML only - https://github.com/Pseudoagentur/Bootstrap-Adminify
Version 2.0 - FuelPHP 1.7.1
What is Fuel Administrator?
Fuel Administrator is a fuelphp based alternative to the Codeigniter based script Backendpro.
Currently it includes only the following features:
- User Management with Roles and Permissions
- Database Driven Menu Management
- Messages (Alert Notifications)
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Admin Interface
- Ready to use
- Dynamic Dashboard
- Web Based Installer
- Web Based Migrations
- Frontend: http://fuel-adminify.pseudoagentur.de/
- Backend: http://fuel-adminify.pseudoagentur.de/
- Username: adminify
- Password: adminify
- Dynamic User Profile fields management
- simple Module management
- Multilingual support
We implement an easy going webinstaller! Run after upload http://www.your-host.tld/public/index.php/installer
Don't forgot to delete the installer after installation. You can find the installer in the modules directory.
- Dre1080 - Warden - https://github.com/dre1080/warden
- Phil F - Old Menu Package - https://github.com/Phil-F/Fuel-DbMenu
- dbpolito - Breadcrumb - https://github.com/dbpolito/Fuel-Breadcrumb
- dbpolito - Message - https://github.com/dbpolito/Fuel-Message
- FuelPHP Team - Framework - https://github.com/fuel
- FuelPHP Team - Depot - https://github.com/fuel/depot
- juriez - Migrations Module - https://github.com/jhuriez/fuel-migration
- juriez - New Menu Package - https://github.com/jhuriez/fuel-migration