HTCPCP implement as Symfony Bundle
How to install
Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/lepiaf/htcpcp-symfony/
Go to http://localhost/client
What is it implemented ?
Server side header :
- "Content-Type" is "application/coffee-pot-command" instead of "text/plain". It is not understand by browser.
- "Accept-Addition" can accept list of addition that coffee pot has : such as Milk, Vanilla, etc... separated by comma (";").
- "Safe" inform that coffee pot can brew or not safely.
Status code :
- 418 : Inform that server is a coffee pot
- 423 : Coffee pot is busy, it cannot accept new request
- 406 : (not implemented)
- 404 : Pot not in coffee pot OR Coffee pot is unknown
- 200 : Everything is OK
Client side header:
- "Content-Type" MUST BE set to "message/coffeepot"
- "content-message-body" MUST BE set to "start" or "stop".
This project is base on this RFC Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol (HTCPCP/1.0)