First, please do contribute! There are three ways to contribute:
- introduce june to your friends
- discuss june, and submit bugs with github issues
- send patch with github pull request
You should follow the code style
A little hint to make things simple:
- when you cloned this repo, run
make, it will prepare everything for you
- check the code style with
- check the test case with
Something you should know about git.
- don't add any code on the master branch, create a new one
- don't add too many code in on pull request
Hint of git:
$ git branch [feature-name] $ git checkout [feature-name]
We are still on development, and this is a total rewrite of june in flask.