“Open the pod bay doors HAL”
CocoaPods plug-in to open a workspace. If no workspace is found, the command continues up the directory tree looking for one to open.
Also adds the ability to install pods and then open the workspace. Useful when
Install the gem:
$ gem install cocoapods-open
Open the workspace in Xcode
Open the workspace in AppCode
pod open -a
Install pods and then open the workspace (
pod install && pod open)
Hi, I am Les Hill and I make things.
- Sam Soffes (@soffes) : Quote workspace file name (fixes #1!)
- Mark Rickert (@markrickert) :
- Victor Ilyukevich (@yas375) :
- Robert Wijas (@robertwijas) : Fixed arguments warning
- Boris Bügling (@neonichu) : Use option syntax for '-a'
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request