Leslie Cohn-Wein's Personal Site
- Eleventy with a skeleton site
- A date format filter for Nunjucks based on Luxon
- A tiny CSS pipeline with PostCSS
- A tiny inline JS pipeline
- JS search index generator
- Netlify Dev for testing Netlify redirects
- Serverless (FaaS) development pipeline with Netlify Dev and Netlify Functions
# install the dependencies npm install # It will then be available locally for building with npm run start
Add some Netlify helpers
Netlify Dev adds the ability to use Netlify redirects, proxies, and serverless functions.
# install the Netlify CLI in order to get Netlify Dev npm install -g netlify-cli # run a local server with some added Netlify sugar in front of Eleventy netlify dev
A serverless functions pipeline is included via Netlify Dev. By running
netlify dev you'll be able to execute any serverless functions directly.