Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
680d081 Added dependencies downloading before building
c3aed31 Changelog file is returned
bf8c8d2 Merge branch 'dev'
0978622 Merge pull request #46 from andyone/master
a2ab4d0 added CGO_ENABLED=0
68fb4a8 added goreleaser support
549d54b added wait events profiling
fc8dd3b cast all numeric to the same precision
201a688 command management refactoring: config: moved parameters check from main program code to command management code config: emit error if neither '-i' nor '-u' specified profile: emit error if '-P' is not specified
d9a5906 doc improvements and fixes
bb1eeaa fix division by zero in query to pg_stat_user_functions
4cf170a fix travis config
088705e fix travis config, try 2
f6de7d4 fixed GoReport recommendations top: fix wrong masks handling when cancel/terminate group of backends fixed cyclomatic complexity in functions added proper comments for variables and methods done code formatting
3d5a44a lib/stat: fix wrong calculation of hits values
c303834 lib/utils/postgres: remove explicit sslmode from connectin string
90cad1e output aligning rewritten: - fixed aligning for 'top' command - dynamic aligning for 'report' command - two new hotkeys in 'top', have been introduced which allow to change width of active columns (up/down arrows) - column width map moved from PGresult level to Context - aligning is performed once when first stats displayed - stat.Print() marked as deprecated - fixed couple IDE's warnings (unused variables)
3e1ba7a pg_stat_database query fixes: - strict cast of blk_read_time and blk_write_time to numeric helps to avoid some kind of errors in diff/sort operations - show blks_read in kilobytes - clarify builtin help add error check into PGresult.New()
4c91221 profile: added docs and examples
b63da12 release 0.6.0
87b64c3 remove tabs from queries (looks ugly when log_destination=syslog)
b7d6c3e removed old commented and unused code
6282caf report: extend built-in help
b43be09 report: show last processed stats file on error\ when something goes wrong and pgcenter is failed to read stats, it shows name of\ last processes stats file within tar file. It helps to debug what was happened.
49a419e some refactoring in connection handling module: added error handling of pq (go driver) related errors added extra error handling in replaceEmptySettings() rewriten PGhost(), use advanced query for getting 'host' value fixed error when attepmting to connect to non-SSL postgres: 'pq: SSL is not enabled on the server'
- pgcenter rewritten on Go from scratch - pgcenter functionality divided into sub-commands (git/perf-style) - added new functionality: record/report statistics (worked as additional sub-commands) - a lot of hotkeys are changed in `top` sub-command (see builtin help) - removed tabs support - removed pgcenterrc support Minor changes: - show activity statistics by default - activity shows background processes - hide/show idle activity (hidden by default) - show recovery status in postgres summary - tables and tables IO stats merged into one single view - filtering supports regexps now
- PostgreSQL 10 support:
- xlog -> wal changes are implemented.
- add lag fields into pg_stat_replication.
- Extended general overview:
- add max_connections.
- add info about prepared transactions.
- Add xact_age and time_age fields into pg_stat_replications.
- Add backend_type into pg_stat_activity.
- Add stats_age into pg_stat_database.
- Some bug fixes and code optimizations.
- use qsort_r() instead of hand-made sorting - sort is now available for all columns;
- add filtration feature - it's possible to filter out unnecessary tables/indexes/queries/etc;
- add pg_stat_progress_vacuum (since 9.6);
- add compatibility with pg-9.6 (pg_stat_activity) - added wait_event and wait_event_type fields;
- added autovacuum info: print number of user vacuum and autovac max worker limit;
- exclude (auto)vacuum tasks accounting in xact_maxtime field;
- pg_stat_replication rewritten and now works on standbys too;
- change long queries min age from 500ms to 0ms - now all queries are shown in activity stats;
- allow to use connection settings from libpq env vars;
- pg_stat_statements: add local IO information context;
- pg_stat_statements: use menu and switching; c, v, V hotkeys are removed and X is used instead;
- remove unnecessary WHERE from pg_stat_statements queries;
- show details and hint if query has failed;
- and many many fixes and internal refactoring.