January 31, 2016 – February 7, 2016
2 Pull requests merged by 2 people
- Merged #2806 Fix comments after named color regression
- Merged #2794 Update grunt-jscs to version 2.7.0 🚀
2 Pull requests proposed by 2 people
8 Issues closed by 2 people
- Closed #2802 Named color parsing regression in 2.6.0
- Closed #1239 HCV color model suggestion (source code attached)
- Closed #2803 HCG color model suggestion
- Closed #2800 Does LESS CSS Have a Function Similar to Stylus' +Cache Function?
- Closed #2799 Compile LESS file to CSS into specific path
- Closed #2795 Question: do we have maps/objects to work with?
- Closed #2793 css class .clear overwrides mixin .clear()
- Closed #1848 Public variables on namespaces
4 Issues created by 4 people
- Opened #2805 v2.6.0 Google maps not working
- Opened #2801 Support sourcemap data pass-through for imported CSS files
- Opened #2798 Guard expressions regression in 2.6.0
- Opened #2796 Redundant whitespace in variable call syntax (i.e. DR).
8 Unresolved conversations
Sometimes conversations happen on old items that aren’t yet closed. Here is a list of all the Issues and Pull Requests with unresolved conversations.
- 17 new comments Open #1510 Less functionality of relative when using dynamic compiler different than lessc
- 3 new comments Open #2786 Each() function
- 2 new comments Open #2791 svg-gradient doesn't work properly in Firefox
- 1 new comment Open #1851 Extend within (reference) imported files.
- 0 new comments Open #1177 :extend mixins
- 0 new comments Open #1075 Parent Selectors should have targets
- 0 new comments Open #2785 Allows root (non-value) functions in Less
- 0 new comments Open #538 Mixin return values (UPDATED: w/ discussion on @function syntax)