This is the ‘stable’ version of LexiRumah that forms the basis for the version included in CLICS3 and in the current online version of the database, including the static version about to come.
In contrast with major version 2, all forms in version 3 have an ID given as
language-concept-synonymcount, and this breaks any possible pointers to URLs of earlier versions.
In this release, we mostly expand the bulk a bit eastwards to include more languages of Maluku.
(The patch number has gone up to .2 because of some versioning and packaging hickup in the last release.)
- Testing system using Travis established
- Languages of Wetar, and some individual languages elsewhere, including the extinct Tambora
- Various fixes to orthography
- Improved integration with Lexibank and Clics
Essentially the same as v2.1.0, but more cleanly.
Changes to this version:
- Fixing to several minor issues
- Adding languages further to the east
- Resetting IPA segmentation
- Small improvements to the online UI (see the UI repository)