A #FloodHack project.
The following lists all technologies that have been used in this project.
Standards (incl. emerging)
- CoverageJSON format to get DEM (digital elevation model) data easily to the browser
- WCPS to query data stored in rasdaman
- WMS to display Globalfloods.eu discharge maps
- ncWMS2 to serve DEM data stored in netCDF as CoverageJSON via WMS (special JSON "image" format)
- Leaflet for map display
- covjson-reader to read CoverageJSON resources
- leaflet-coverage to display flooding on a map (by representing the flood as a grid coverage)
- Leaflet.StyledLayerControl for switching between layers
- LeafletSlider for setting the flooding threshold
- CanvasJS for displaying the return level chart