Current version: Chaos *(1.2)*
In the current version, you can:
- Draw the graph of normal function. Garapi supports the following mathematical functions as well as their combinations: sin(x), cos(x), tan(x), asin(x), acos(x), atan(x), abs(x), pow(x), log(x), ln(x), exp(x), sqrt(x).
- Plot a point into the graph. You can also customize the display of its label and coordinate.
- Moving, zooming your view port.
This is my expected release plan:
- 1.2: basic functionalities
- 1.3: implement setting dialog, enable saving setting and exporting function
- 1.4: write documentations and about
- 1.5 - 1.9: optimize code, fix bugs and improve the UI and UX.
The project itself is released under GNU Affero General Public License.
For further information, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an issue in this project site.
The demo is now available at http://webtrunghieu.info/test/garapi