First of all: see http://www.turborascal.com
Turbo Rascal Syntax Error full repo
- On windows, install MSVC 2019. On macos, Xcode
- First, download the Qt framework from https://www.qt.io/download. Install the latest framework of Qt6 (desktop application).
- Clone this repo to a TRSE directory
- On linux, you need to install a library that contains gl.h like mesa-common-dev (sudo apt-get install mesa-common-dev) etc
- Select "Release", and under the qt project/build make sure you set the build directory to be TRSE/Release
- Copy the directory "themes" in TRSE/Publish/source/ to the TRSE/Release build directory
- Make a symbolic link called "tutorials from your build directory to point to Publish/tutorials to access tutorial projects from the front page
- Make a symbolic link called "units from your build directory to point to TRSE/Units to access the TRSE library
- Make a symbolic link "project_templates" from your build directory to point to Publish/project_templates in order to access the "New Project" templates
- Compile & run!