First of all: see http://www.turborascal.com
Turbo Rascal Syntax Error full repo
- First, download the Qt framework from https://www.qt.io/download. Install the latest framework (desktop application).
- Clone this repo to a TRSE directory
- On linux, you need to install a library that contains gl.h like like mesa-common-dev (sudo apt-get install mesa-common-dev) etc
- Select "Release", and under the qt project/build make sure you set the build directory to be TRSE/Release
- Copy the two directories in TRSE/Publish/source/ to the TRSE/Release build directory (these directories contain run-time settings files)
- Compile & run!
- Rewrite to newer C++ standard, remove all old cast-styles
- Rewrite compiler (parser, lexer and assembler)