FabIPTV Plex Channel
- Download the latest bundle
- Unzip to your Plex Media Server Plug-ins directory
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\
- OS X:
~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
$PLEX_HOME/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
- Download your
m3u8file from FabIPTV using the VLC Generator
- Replace the
FabIPTV.bundle/Contents/Resources/vlc_fabiptv.m3u8file with the one you downloaded in step 3
- Restart your Plex Media Server
- Enjoy your FabIPTV streams on your Plex devices
Important note: Playback is handled by Plex itself, not the plug-in, and many streams are not playable by many Plex players, please read the wiki for more information and possible solutions if Your desired stream does not work.
- Original IPTV work by Valdas Vaitiekaitis, also known as Cigaras please consider making a small donation (bitcoin) as a sign of gratitude and support.
- Contributors: listed on GiHub
Copyright © 2013-2017 Valdas Vaitiekaitis, Copyright © 2017 Levi Buzolic
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.