Modest — a pure C HTML renderer
Modest is a fast HTML renderer implemented as a pure C99 library with no outside dependencies.
The current version is 0.0.6 - devel
- MyCORE — base module, it is used by all other modules
- MyHTML — HTML parser by specification
- MyCSS — CSS parser and modules by specification
- MyENCODING — work with character encodings, detecting encoding, convert encodings by specification
- MyFONT — work with font, metrics, calculating size and more by specification
- MyURL — URL parser by specification
- MyPORT — system depended code: threads (if build with threads, default), work with memory, io, timers
- Modest — calculating, compare, renderer
External Bindings and Wrappers
- Crystal wrapper for CSS Selectors (Modest Finder)
- Python binding for Modest engine (fast HTML5 parser and CSS selectors)
- Elixir/Erlang bindings
- Perl 5 HTML5::DOM module (fast HTML5 parser with DOM and CSS selectors)
- arrogant library for D programming language (fast HTML5 parser with DOM and CSS selectors)
See examples directory
Alexander Borisov email@example.com
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2015-2017 Alexander Borisov
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
See the LICENSE file.