Delete Orders for Magento 1.
A clean Magento extension for mass deleting orders from the admin panel.
- Adds a new "Delete" option to the actions drop-down in the admin order grid
- Only admin users with the correct permission can see the action or delete orders
- Extension can be quickly and easily enabled/disabled from the admin area
- All invoices, credit memos and shipments associated with the selected orders are also deleted
- Does not rewrites any core blocks or models
- Ideal for cleaning up after test orders
Tested on Magento CE 184.108.40.206. Should work on lower versions and equivalent EE.
How to use?
- Enable the extension under System -> Configuration -> Leytech Extensions.
- Grant permission for users to delete orders under System -> Permissions -> Roles. The permission required is Sales -> Orders -> Actions -> Delete (Leytech Delete Orders).
- Delete orders using the mass actions drop-down on the sales order grid.
Maybe coming soon...
- Nothing really. Feature requests welcome.
This extension is provided free of charge as-is. We don't provide free support.
Pull requests and feedback welcome.