What is Pacemaker?
Pacemaker is an advanced, scalable High-Availability cluster resource manager for Linux-HA (Heartbeat) and/or Corosync.
It supports "n-node" clusters with significant capabilities for managing resources and dependencies.
It will run scripts at initialization, when machines go up or down, when related resources fail and can be configured to periodically check resource health.
For more information look at:
User interfaces / shells
There are multiple user interfaces for Pacemaker, both command line tools, graphical user interfaces and web frontends. The crm shell used to be included in the Pacemaker source tree, but is now maintained as a separate project.
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list:
- crmsh: https://crmsh.github.io/
- pcs: https://github.com/feist/pcs/
- LCMC: http://lcmc.sourceforge.net/
- hawk: https://github.com/ClusterLabs/hawk
Cluster Stack Dependencies (Pick at least one)
- clusterlib-devel (CMAN)
- corosynclib-devel (Corosync)
- heartbeat-devel (Heartbeat)
Optional Build Dependencies
- cluster-glue-libs-devel (LHA style fencing agents)
- libesmtp-devel (Email alerts)
- lm_sensors-devel (SNMP alerts)
- net-snmp-devel (SNMP alerts)
- asciidoc (documentation)
- help2man (documentation)
- publican (documentation)
- inkscape (documentation)
- docbook-style-xsl (documentation)
Source Control (GIT)
git clone git://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker.git
Installing from source
$ ./autogen.sh $ ./configure $ make $ sudo make install
How you can help
If you find this project useful, you may want to consider supporting its future development. There are a number of ways to support the project.