Lgfischer Wordpress Template
This is a simple template designed and developed by Leonardo Fischer to use in his website.
Copy the directory 'lgfischer' to the directory 'wp-content/themes' inside your wordpress installation. Then, go to the administration area of your blog, click on "Appearance / Themes", find the "Lgfischer's Theme" and click on "Activate" near it.
These features can be configured through the "Admin / Appearance / Lgfischer Settings" menu
- Google Analytics Tracking ID
- Disable Wordpress automatic addition of <p> and <br> tags
This wordpress template was developed for usage with WordPress 3.4.1 and above. It was not tested for use on previous Wordpress versions.
- Add "Friends links" support
- Add nested comments support
- Add advanced Google Analytics Support (i.e. choose between 'single domain', 'multiple subdomains' and 'multiple top-level domain' options )
- Add "Page 404"