Shell script to install a LogisCoin Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or 18.04. Use it on your own risk.
Installation wallet (latest version):
git clone https://github.com/lgsproject/lgs-install/ cd lgs-install bash lgs-install.sh
Update wallet to latest version:
cd ~/lgs-install/ git pull bash lgs-update.sh
git clone https://github.com/lgsproject/lgs-install/ cd lgs-install bash lgs-update.sh
Delete old blockchain files, to download new ones:
cd ~/lgs-install/ git pull bash lgs-upblock.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps for Windows Wallet
- Open the LogisCoin Coin Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 1000 LogisCoin to MN1.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to ** Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash Output_index
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode "alias" "0" "MN1"
logiscoin-cli getinfo logiscoin-cli mnsync status logiscoin-cli masternode status
Also, if you want to check/start/stop LogisCoin , run one of the following commands as root:
Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04:
systemctl status LogisCoin #To check the service is running. systemctl start LogisCoin #To start LogisCoin service. systemctl stop LogisCoin #To stop LogisCoin service. systemctl is-enabled LogisCoin #To check whetether LogisCoin service is enabled on boot or not.
/etc/init.d/LogisCoin start #To start LogisCoin service /etc/init.d/LogisCoin stop #To stop LogisCoin service /etc/init.d/LogisCoin restart #To restart LogisCoin service