version 0.1 14.09.2018 Author: Landon Halloran (web: ljsh.ca)
Screenshots of example outputs
Google Location History
Running routes from GPS-enabled watch output
What it does...
- Google Location History (https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout/downloads - warning output file can easily be >100MB)
- Suunto Movescount
- folder where kml files are located
- Google API key (see Requirements below)
- start longitude, latitude, & zoom level
- a folder containing only KML (keyhole mark-up language) files
- Python (tested with Python 3.6 via anaconda distribution)
Included example files
example_kml_files/ contains some kml files exported from a fitness tracking website (based on phone of GPS watch data).