A simple password generator using HTML, CSS and TypeScript. This was created to generate a random password from a requested length of characters.
- Updated to remove JQuery, migrated app to TypeScript
- Improved accessibility on inputs
- Added name spacing to further organize app and methods.
- Also updated styling on password option toggles (added slight drop and inner shadows).
- My password generator only allows > 12 now. For your own good :)
- Reset button removed, it was redundant after I changed to checkboxes
- Still seeing a weird border radius issue on Firefox - will research
- Changed look slightly.
- Used before and after elements to create slide buttons instead of radio buttons.
- Deleted second window - all items now reside in one window.
Added ability to select whether or not to use upper case characters, numbers or special characters into the generated password.