Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
List of plugins
A list of Matter.js plugins and tools
matter-attractors by liabru
- An attractors plugin that makes it easy to apply continual forces on bodies. It's possible to simulate effects such as wind, gravity and magnetism.
matter-wrap by liabru
- A coordinate wrapping plugin that automatically wraps the position of bodies such that they always stay within the given bounds. Upon crossing a boundary the body will appear on the opposite side of the bounds, while maintaining its velocity.
lark-matter by abagames
- Pixel art style renderer plugin.
matter-collision-events by dxu
- A plugin for adding per-body collision events and event handlers.
matter-springs by momentumworks
- Adds Damped Harmonic Oscillator (DHO) springs.
matter-dom-plugin by elopezga
- A DOM renderer.
matter-tools by liabru
- Tools for creating, testing and debugging worlds.
p5-matter by pzp1997
- Use with p5.js.
react-game-kit by FormidableLabs
- Use with react.
@types/matter-js by DefinitelyTyped
- Type definitions.
matter-lines by shundroid
- Adds lines.
crafty-matter by demipel8
- CraftyJS wrapper.
scala-js-matterjs by DefinitelyScala
- Scala facade.
PhysicsEditor by Andreas Löw
- Polygon editor.
If you create a plugin or tool, message @liabru and it will be added to this list.