You've heard about Pimp My Ride, but have you heard of Pimp My George?
This is a command line interface used to add clothing and other accessories to pictures of George Foreman, because who needs Photoshop anyways?
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
You will need to have Go installed. Visit Getting Started with Go to go and get started.
Once you've installed Go navigate to your Go source directory through your favorite terminal
Then, you'll want to clone this repository by entering the following command into the directory you just navigated to
git clone https://github.com/liamgens/PimpMyGeorge.git
To be continued...
- Go - The main programming language used
- Python 3.7 - Used for scripting
- JSON - What's life without some JSON?
- Stephen James - OP Google Developer - Stephen James
- Peter Gottesman - emacs demon - Peter Gottesman
- Liam Gensel - visual studio shill - Liam Gensel
- Ryan Dils - meme lord & ladies man - Ryan Dils
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details