Drop in to any subject at UTS, near you and search for ones too!
- Chrome Dev Tools to produce curl commands to download timetable data
- JQuery to scrape and parse the subject numbers (
- Python and curl to download timetables (
- Node/JS with JQuery to interpret and parse timetable into JSON (
- Some Bash to mash it all together (
- Webpack + ES6 + React.js + Material UI for a frontend
Other documentation of process
- Some subjects just have a 'an unexpected error has occurred'. Try ignore these. e.g.
node parse.js 11525.htmlshould return empty array and not error.
010042has a weird format where there is no location -- CNR - CLASS NOT REQUIRED
11172has a weird format for the location.
- some random stuff in the JSON at 92510
- NEED TO FIX FOR 25556
nvm install 6;nvm use 6 && nvm alias default 6