For Alec - WIP.
In chronological order:
- Software to build example graphs/networks for algorithmic experimentation (better than Gephi - can make more than one edge ie. a Multigraph) repo live
- Thoughts on train back from Web3 (Oct)
- Economic Leverage & Personal Currency, DAO's, Climate Change vehicle (Oct)
- Background - Part 1 (Oct)
- Simulations of trust flow algorithms (Nov)
- EBSL source (Nov)
- Protocol brainstorms (Dec), Reputation as economic mechanism (Dec)
- “decentralized sybil resistant identity” at Devcon4. Read the reputation jam tweetstorm
- Identity and reputation in Web3
- Sybil control using economic stake mechanisms in Bitcoin, from the inventor of Ethereum Vitalik: ...the idea itself contained multiple fundamental innovations (chain-based consensus and, more importantly, the use of economic resources for the dual functions of incentivization and sybil control in distributed systems) that have transformed the field.
- Subjective logic has problems with the communicativity of its operators. EBSL looks good (Flow-based reputation with uncertainty)
- Relative vs. Absolute trust measures.
- Proof of personhood https://github.com/protocol/research/issues/11
- A Universal Basic Income token, in which every unique individual who registers receives some amount of tokens.
- A secure and anonymous method of tracking unique visitors or users
- Electronic Voting
- scalable personal currency https://www.joincircles.net/
- citizen's economic leverage
- generic reputation without middlemen - Swarm City, Colony, Augur