This repository is for OntoQLPlus 2
You are looking at the repository of OntoQLPlus for OntoDB version 2.
Please refer to OntoDB repository to have a big picture of OntoDB ontology based database tool.
- OntoDBSchema V2
- Java >= 8
- Maven (for compilation step)
- Compile the project.
$ mvn clean package
We suppose that OntoDBSchema V2 is correctly installed. If not, please refer to this page.
- Compile the project and deploy the artifcats to the local Maven repository.
An archive (ontoqlplus-2.1-SNAPSHOT-dist.zip) will be created at the target/ directory.
OntoQLPlus can be lunch by the ontoqlplus.bat file contained into the bin directory of the distribution.
Connection to the Ontology database
The following dialog box is used to begin a connection to an ontology based database:
You must fill the fields on your connection according to the following exigences:
- Connection Name: give a name to this configuration
- IP/Server Name: host of the database
- Port: remote port used for the connection
- SID: identifier of the ontology database
- User: login of an account of the database
- Password: password of this account
Then you can click the save button to save this connection configuration or directly press the “Begin session” button to open a new connection. The buttons New and Delete are used to managed the saved connections.
Executing OntoQL queries
An OntoQL query can be edited in the upper part of the screen and then executed using the green button above. The result is printed as a table in the lower part of the screen.
The session command history and save buttons can be used to keep trace of the OntoQL query executed.
Changing the reference language
The reference language can be change in the options -> language menu:
Software licence agreement
Details the license agreement of OntoQLPlus V1: LICENCE
- Lines of Code: 3 640
- Programming Languages: Java