uNotify monitors your uTorrent downloads and executes commands when a download completes.
- Python 2.6 (or 2.4/2.5 + simplejson)
- uTorrent with WebUI enabled
- Install uTorrent and enable the WebUI.
- Copy config.py.example to config.py and edit the file.
- Make sure you've entered the correct host and port and the same username and password as in uTorrent.
- Run the script.
If you're a windows user and hate having a cluttered taskbar you can use AppTrayer (or a similar app) to minimize uNotify to the system tray:
apptrayer.exe --icon=C:\path\to\uNotify\unotify.ico python X:\path\to\uNotify\unotify.py
If you're a linux or mac user you can simply use: